General discussion

LE5300 (32 inch) DTV channels sorting

Hello, nice to find you (first post here..)

before 20 days my family bought a LG LE5300 (32" LED) from athens,greece.

After the first tuning and channels setup i sorted the channels to the desired order (both digital and analog) after a couple of days happened a switch between the channel at the position 5 and 7 of the dtv channel list.

I resorted them and after 2 days that channels reswitched (the same 2 channels)

After a couple of times of the same procedure (just to verify that it's problem of tv and not some missuse ) i did a reset to factory settings and set again the channels to the order i want..

2 days later the channels 5 and 7 switch AND another couple of channels followed the road to the first TV with AI and switched positions..

i called LG-Greece and they arranged a pick up of the tv but after 10 minutes they called again and the man we spoke said that he spoke with the tech guy and he said that if the order of the analog channels remains the same, the tv has no problem and it's a problem (low signal!!) of the digital channels broadcast(it's new here in greece, less than 6 months) so if they take it and find no problem there will be a fee for their services...

That's what they said to my father (who answered the phone as i was missing) so he cancelled the pick up (they said that they will take it for 7 days.. )

Any idea what's going on?
maybe firmware problem, maybe something else?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: LE5300 (32 inch) DTV channels sorting
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: LE5300 (32 inch) DTV channels sorting
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info