This seems to be a Light Client Framework install. Whatever that may be and whereever it may come from.
Just mention it, because it might help you to remember where you got it from.
I would do the following things:
- Locate the file in Explorer (could be in c:\windows or c:\windows\system).
- Have a look at its properties (exe-files often say something about what they are and who made them).
- If not obviously reliable (given your history) have this file checked by your anti-virus program. Just for safety.
- Then run MSCONFIG from the Start>Run box, go to the Startup tab and uncheck the running of this program. This should suppress the message.
- Then post back with the results of all this.
I'm getting an "LCFINST" error message when I boot Windows 98. Any idea why or what to do to correct it?
LCFINST caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 00de:0063dbff