General discussion

Lcd 7000

I connect a dvd and a satelite receiver with the tv and there is a sign in the sreen " no signal check connected device's Power, cable connection, and source selection". I check everything and there is nothing wrong.
What can i do to work

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Lcd 7000
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Lcd 7000
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Lcd 7000

Scardas,

If the television isn't detecting a signal, try testing the device on a different TV or changing out the cables.

In some cases, the devices may have a setting in the box to send the signal through analog (component, composite) outputs rather than digital (HDMI) inputs. Check that your devices are sending the signal through the connection you're using.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
LCD 7000

The tv is detecting the signal and the devices working properly with other tv. Also I try the DVD with the component and worked! There is any possibility to lock and unlock the hdmi ports? None of the hdmi port work I am trying to put also a Mac Pc and also do not work via hdmi! What ever device I will put on the hdmi does work
Thank you

- Collapse -
LCD 7000

Scardas,

Try editing the name of the input for the different devices you select:

MENU > INPUT > Edit Name > Choose from the selections

For Mac computers, you'll want to check the supported resolutions in the manual and make sure that the resolution is supported

--HDTech

CNET Forums

Forum Info