The lenovo does not seem to match your specs.
Why are you even looking at that unit?
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
b. Dislike: MAC
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Photoshop and illustrator
also website building
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
will go with me to the academy
Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
maybe? if yes : Fallout 4, Divinity original sin 2 and elderscrolls if anything new will come out
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
buying online only
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / , Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer?
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
matte i guess
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
NOW!!! must decide this week
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
at least 3-4 years
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
SSD is a must and HDD is a must. prefer 256SDD but 128 also ok. HDD not less than 1TB
1 Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
for now i found few laptops in links below, but no idea which one of them will give me the best out of the money:
MSI GL62M 7REX-1896US 15.6"
Lenovo Legion Y520 - 15.6