Question

KX-TES824 PBX need help on PBX Maintenance Console

Good evening, I really need help and I don't know how.. Panasonic doesn't answer on email (are them died?), I can't find software myself and few forums around.

I've a PBX Panasonic KX-TES824 with old firmware and the Maintenance console version 3.0.0 doesn't want to connect to it, it says the firmware is very old (error type (01213408H)). I found the new FW but the software doesn't allow to upload it, rediculous.
Then I tried to find and older Maintenance console version but there are many fake links around. Somebody can help me? Please
Thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: KX-TES824 PBX need help on PBX Maintenance Console
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: KX-TES824 PBX need help on PBX Maintenance Console
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Sorry

I find I have to go on location to sort out such things. What I'm seeing today are folk that want to avoid service and support calls. That's all well and good but these more complicated things often need a trained tech to come out and correct or setup as you want.

- Collapse -
Kind request of support

Thank you for answer!
Sorry I didn't understand your message, the new software detect the PBX but says it has an old firmware, and doesn't have a feature to upload the new one.
I'm searching for the old version of software, it may be found in the service CD they provide in the box, someone may help me? Thank you a lot!

- Collapse -
Then I have to write no.

If there is no support or service then makers and folk are telling you it's the end of support for the product.

There may be one out for you. Use the old software that worked with this PBX.

CNET Forums