Question

Kodak Pixpro AZ252 will not turn on or charge

Kodak Pixpro AZ252 will not turn on or charge I am not finding out any help at all..

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: Kodak Pixpro AZ252 will not turn on or charge
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Kodak Pixpro AZ252 will not turn on or charge
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
This seems to take AA batteries.
- Collapse -
Answer
Kodak Pixpro AZ252

That camera uses four NI-MH AA Batteries.
They can be purchased at any store that sells digital cameras.
They come as a set of 2 or a set of 4.
They can be purchased as a kit that includes a charger.
I would get the kit, because you could have a defective charger and/or batteries.

At one time you could find Kodak brand NI-MH batteries.
But any brand will work.

Snapshot

- Collapse -
I've run into folk

That are stuck with recharging. I'd put in a set of AA batteries to see what's up.

As to troubleshooting NiMH batteries and chargers, I see a lot on the web so I'll not duplicate this here but share what I'd do next.

- Collapse -
Answer
Troubleshooting

Phone wont charge

CNET Forums