Question

Kodak ESP C310 Printer

Kodak ESP C310 won't print jobs in queue. There are no error messages and there are no issues detected. When ever I try to print something it either does not show up in the Que or disappears while in the Que or shows in the Que But does not print, What's going on? I appreciate any help or advice. Thank You

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Kodak ESP C310 Printer
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Kodak ESP C310 Printer
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Since it's done this since new.

Pack and return it for a printer with support that works.

- Collapse -
Kodak ESP C310 Printer

I Cant return the printer, its over a year old . I would to have trouble shooting advice. Thank You

- Collapse -
Try on another PC.

Try it on another PC that didn't have the drivers installed. Be sure to not use the supplied CD. Get it from their site.

This sounds more like a support problem. Be sure to ask Kodak support for ideas as well. Here you have supplied minimal information so folk may guess badly. I know I am.

CNET Forums

Forum Info