Windows Legacy OS forum

General discussion

KINDA OFF TOPIC

by robert wallacs / December 13, 2006 4:26 AM PST

im not very good with computers , but anyway i have my ipod and itunes and i was wondering how i could transfer audio files from lime wire to itunes so i can put them on my ipod, can anybody tell me how i would do that?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: KINDA OFF TOPIC
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: KINDA OFF TOPIC
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Kinda potentially illegal
by jackson dougless / December 13, 2006 5:20 AM PST
In reply to: KINDA OFF TOPIC

While there is every chance you're downloading perfectly legal music files from unsigned bands off of Limewire, the probability of that being the case is almost zero I'm afraid... So, since I'm not particularly fond of being an accessory to your quite probably illegal actions, and I doubt anyone else in their right minds would be, you're going to have to seek help elsewhere. It's also in violations of the terms of service for these forums to help.

So, consider this a hidden cost of the "free" music you've been downloading. In addition to putting yourself at greatly elevated risk of contracting a virus or some other nasty bit of malware that infests networks like Limewire, you get to figure out all these fun little challenges on your own. Because anyone who helps you is an accessory to your crime, and therefor subject to the same penalties as you. And those penalties are pretty stiff thanks to the Rent-a-Politician Program that's been in place in Washington for decades now.

Collapse -
I agree and
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / December 13, 2006 8:24 AM PST

in case some misguided individual decides to try and help you, which would be against Forum Policies, I am locking this thread.

If you feel I have made an error in my decision, please let me know why through the email option in my profile.

Mark

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.