Video Cameras forum

General discussion

JVC GY HD111 - HDV Format - Problem in tape-less Recording

by aucksy / December 5, 2010 5:10 PM PST

JVC GY HD111 - HDV Format - Problem in tape-less Recording on Vostro1014
I am having problem in live recording from our JVC GY HD111 in HDV Format on my Vostro 1014 with following config:

Core 2 Duo 2.10GHz, 2GB RAM 400MHz (DDR2 800), 320HDD Samsung HM321H1 ATA, Win 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Graphics: Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD -> 814 Total available graphics memory, 64MB Dedicated Video Memory

I have installed ffdshow only, In Vegas Pro and HDVsplit it is giving output in m2t file and Adobe CS 5, its giving mpg2 but in both cases the video has got very disturbing blinking lines... see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF6iSKPPBrQ&hd=1

Where as on my assembled Desktop, everything is working fine.. except Vegas Pro 10 is not detecting the device in HDV mode but CS 5 is doing great job !!
My Desktop has 4GB RAM, and Intel HD graphics 64MB Dedicated and i5 3.33GHz

So plz suggest me. what can be the cause for this....

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: JVC GY HD111 - HDV Format - Problem in tape-less Recording
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: JVC GY HD111 - HDV Format - Problem in tape-less Recording
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
If you research this.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / December 6, 2010 3:47 AM PST
Collapse -
Can it Capture/Record...
by aucksy / December 6, 2010 9:51 AM PST
In reply to: If you research this.

Coz that output m2t/mpg Video file, I have tried playing in so many players and different PCs and laptops also... it just plays the same.. because the Video is recorded like that...

Do you know something why it happens.. why those spots come on a Video... its sooo direct recording on Brand new hard disk... and the cam just doing all fine in other machines but only with this machine Vostro1014, it can't do it..

do you know something/someone to sort out this problem...

please help..if you can

Collapse -
Coz?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / December 6, 2010 9:55 AM PST

Sorry but soooo and more I loose track of what you are trying to say.

It does NOT MATTER it plays on players and more. You are dealing with a problem encoding and I shared one of my favorite FREE converters.

Best of luck,
Bob

Collapse -
How to use it?
by aucksy / December 6, 2010 11:27 AM PST
In reply to: Coz?

I really can't understand how to use SUPER to solve my problem.... My problem lies in Recording process and not in Playing the recorded file...

When I record onto my Laptop Hard Disk in HDV from my JVC GY HD111 using a Firewire cable, the Video file that comes out is like that I given the link above in the post...

and no matter I play that video in any machine or any player (including SUPER, i have tried), it just plays the same... and I really can't find the solution anywhere in the world...

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!