General discussion

Just purchased the 8530 after using the Palm 755P. I can't

I can't move the contacts/memos/calendar from Palm to the 8530. I installed the software however when I try to use the Device Switch Wizard the option to select Palm is grayed out and I can't proceed. I exported my contacts from Palm to a csv file then tried to import them into outlook, but kept getting an error message. I thought I could import the csv file to my contacts in yahoo, but it won't read it. If anyone can help that would be great, but I need step by step instructions as I am not tech savvy. I am desperate-I have over 500 contacts and memos that I really don't want to have to retype.
Thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Just purchased the 8530 after using the Palm 755P. I can't
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Just purchased the 8530 after using the Palm 755P. I can't
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums