Students in an advanced biology class were taking a mid term. The last question was: "Name seven advantages of mothers milk. The correct answer will be worth 70 points or none at all."
One student who had also partied a little too hard the night before, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He finally wrote:
1. It is a perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always available as needed.
4. It is always at the right temperature.
5. It is inexpensive.
6. It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...7. It comes in such cute containers.
He got the full 70 points.