Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Julia Roberts is facing a felony distribution charge and a misdemeanor drug paraphernalia count.

by Darrin Cantor / March 12, 2004 3:53 PM PST
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Julia Roberts is facing a felony distribution charge and a misdemeanor drug paraphernalia count.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Julia Roberts is facing a felony distribution charge and a misdemeanor drug paraphernalia count.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
It's not the (Julia Roberts) - a 98 year old women ?? NT

NT

Collapse -
Re nt:Hi, Darrin, You must be a journalist, with this eye catching , misleading headline. :-(

Collapse -
misleading headline and a waste of our time Mary. I think it is worse than forgetting the NT - It fills the "cashe" of our computers with utter drivel :( NT

NT

Collapse -
Not a waste of time at all, interesting. Did you notice she has a wooden leg. And..

there is also a link there for a site that tells more about the mom in Utah that had refused a C-Section. Here is being charged with child endangerment and not murder.

Is cache something we need to worry about Steve? Doesn't it empty auto as it overfills? Really don't know much about it. I know there is a place to empty it but is it necessary that we do that?

Collapse -
NT - Have you noticed that more grandmothers are being busted?

Collapse -
Not the picture of our rocking chair, cookies and milk grannies is it? ;-)
by Rosalie / March 12, 2004 11:21 PM PST

Maybe more grannies are being busted is because they are raising grandchildren? Or someone's children.

I bet it was the young people in charge here and it appears they dumped on grandma. Probably with her blessings. Surely they wouldn't send an old lady age 90+ to prison! Would they?

Collapse -
Re:NT - Have you noticed that more grandmothers are being busted?
by Mary Kay / March 12, 2004 11:24 PM PST

Maybe there is a reason for this. Older women and poverty.

Collapse -
Doubt it
by Diana Forum moderator / March 12, 2004 11:42 PM PST

Seems like the ones around here that have been busted have been doing it all their lives and have gotten their kids and grandkids into the business.

Could it be children of the sixties and seventies becoming grandmothers?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?