General discussion

Jonah - reference your email...

May 26, 2007 5:16AM PDT

UNSOLICITED email I might add (since it was YOU who not too long ago "insisted" that your inbox was private and that I was not welcome).

I don't personally care who locked a thread but as I pointed out in the locked thread (as well as in the thread YOU DELETED) YOU boldly told the world that YOU locked the thread under discussion and further that YOU deleted a specific thread (also under discussion) that I initiated.

What it all boild down to in the simplest of terms Jonah is that YOU emailed a CNET member with a "deal" to provide examples of your doing such to either avoid having to respond or to avoid getting a response and further, in that same email, YOU threatened him with deleting any post he made in SE if he didn't respond to your email.

YOUR "DEAL" has been successfully met (and even exceeded) and by the terms of YOUR "deal" you should not be moderating nor posting in SE.

Your continuing to do so simply emphasizes the sad fact that your word is not your bond and is essentially worthless.

A man of his word would have already given up the moderating which he is abusing.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Jonah - reference your email...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Jonah - reference your email...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) You're 5 minutes early today.
May 26, 2007 5:26AM PDT
- Collapse -
And your post was ...
May 26, 2007 5:31AM PDT

as expected and disappointing as the after effects of a hearty meal of Ham and Beans.

- Collapse -
Neither one has let the other down
May 26, 2007 6:27AM PDT

Life goes on.

- Collapse -
a simple "i don't know" would have sufficed
May 26, 2007 5:36AM PDT

and again....get your facts straight!

- Collapse -
Those are the facts as I understand them.
May 26, 2007 11:02AM PDT

Perhaps you should explain exactly what is in error with Edward's statements.

- Collapse -
what the heck!!!!
May 26, 2007 5:42AM PDT

UNSOLICITED email ??????????????

i used the cnet 'email this member' function!!! so how do you define that as UNSOLICITED email? the rest of your pack friends insist i use the cnet facilities (even though one of them knows damm well that he hasn't enabled the function) what makes me using that function cause you to call it UNSOLICITED email?

you don't want the function? turn it off!

- Collapse -
(NT) to bad your words no good
May 26, 2007 5:49AM PDT
- Collapse -
(NT) So.... this is what y'all are doing this weekend
May 26, 2007 6:04AM PDT
- Collapse -
LOL!
May 26, 2007 6:39AM PDT

And we know what you are doing this weekend! Snooping! Too bad you are limited in what you can read isn't it?

- Collapse -
Don't tell the world.
May 26, 2007 6:50AM PDT

Tell Glenda?

- Collapse -
hahaha
May 26, 2007 6:56AM PDT

Not me snoopingHappy And I do believe you told the whole world first, I just confirmed we KNOW you are thereHappy Have fun SnoopyHappy

- Collapse -
RE: :) :) :)
May 26, 2007 7:49AM PDT

At least I took that frown off that you had about Rosie leaving the View.

No thanks are expected.

I'm glad to see you changed your mind about leaving.

- Collapse -
RE: limited in what you can read isn't it?
May 26, 2007 8:02AM PDT

My stomach is that strong nowadays.

- Collapse -
Jonah...
May 26, 2007 5:56AM PDT

My facts are straight. Do you deny making that "deal"? (If you do I will be happy to re-post the pertinent section of the email YOU sent). Do you deny telling a current member of the CNET community that you would delete his posts if he didn't respond to you? (If you do I will be happy to re-post the pertinent section of the email YOU sent).

Do you deny that you deleted his posts? (If you do I will be happy to again link you to YOUR post claiming the deletion of his thread as being performed by you).

Do you deny the fact that you are NOT a man of your word? (If you were you would no longer be moderating nor posting in SE per the terms of YOUR "DEAL".)

UNSOLICITED - yes Jonah because at the swame time that you said I was unwelcome in your inbox I told you that YOU were no longer welfcome in mine. Using the email a member function is no different that using a specific email address because the result is the same - an unwelcome and unsolicited email in one's inbox. Can you grasp that?

CNET Forums

Forum Info