Speakeasy forum

General discussion

John Couey admits killing Jessica Lundsford........

by lylesg / March 18, 2005 9:01 AM PST

I wish they had hung him on the spot. Sad

How could anyone do this?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: John Couey admits killing Jessica Lundsford........
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: John Couey admits killing Jessica Lundsford........
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) the pc crowd will say he should get help
by Mark5019 / March 18, 2005 10:15 AM PST
Collapse -
He'll get off.
by Jerry562 / March 18, 2005 10:20 AM PST
Sad
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Not unless the confession was coerced.
by Dave Konkel [Moderator] / March 18, 2005 1:22 PM PST
In reply to: He'll get off.
Collapse -
why was he out of prison
by Mark5019 / March 18, 2005 1:52 PM PST

those perverts cant be cured.

Collapse -
A local DJ said he is waiting
by Jerry562 / March 18, 2005 6:39 PM PST

for science to be able to identify these creeps and cross connect their brains so every time you look at a child, you get a severe ice cream headache. I hope he was joking, but I fear he wasn't.

I still say the 9 MM slug in the head in the alley between the courthouse and the jail is too good.

There are people whining about war enemy deaths, they wouldn't like me to take over the penal system.

Collapse -
what i don't understand
by Mark5019 / March 18, 2005 11:44 PM PST

is once there arrested for being these monsters why are they not sentenced to life with no parole.

all i can say is I'm a parent and if i saw the sub human that did that to my child id be his executioner

Collapse -
Why I think he'll get his
by Angeline Booher / March 18, 2005 11:20 PM PST

He has a long rap sheet, and is a convicted molester.

During the news conference, the officer said he was given a lie detector test. After it's completion, the felon said there was no need for the results. he then confessed, and told them where to look (I assume for the body).

He was cognizant enough to not give notification when he moved to live with his sister, and after the little girl went missing, to flee to another state after buying a bus ticket under an assumed name.

He won't get off, and will have to take his chances in prison if not given the death penalty.

IMO, the sister should be charged with being an accessory to murder.

Angeline

click here to email semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) yup on sister but time tells
by Mark5019 / March 18, 2005 11:45 PM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?