Move the file directly into the AVG Virus Vault. Scan again using updated AVG.
Once AVG scan is clean and if you are using Windows ME or Windows XP, it is recommended to turn off System Restore:
1. Click Start, Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click the System icon. The System Properties dialog box appears.
NOTE: If the System icon is not visible, click "View all Control Panel options" to display it.
3. Click the Performance tab, and then click File System.
4. Click the Troubleshooting tab, and then check Disable System Restore.
5. Click OK. Click Yes, when you are prompted to restart Windows.
NOTE: These instructions assume that you are using the default Windows XP Start Menu and have not changed to the Classic Start menu. To re-enable the default menu, right-click Start, click Properties, click Start menu (not Classic) and then click OK.
1. Click Start.
2. Right-click the My Computer icon, and then click Properties.
3. Click the System Restore tab.
4. Check "Turn off System Restore" or "Turn off System Restore on all drives"
5. Click Apply.
6. When turning off System Restore, the existing restore points will be deleted. Click Yes to do this.
7. Click OK.
MIcron laptop,winXP PRO,750Hz 192 Ram 20 gig I have incounted a Java Virus,witch I can not delete,I tried
with Spybot,cws,adware,housecall,panda and none would
delete this Virus. Went to add/remove pro,and deleted
sun/java,re-booted and ran all the programs again,still
there.Also ran AVG and could not do anything with it.
Anybody have a fix for this Virus. Thanks for your time.