Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Ive been real sick you all

by Mark5019 / November 21, 2006 5:50 AM PST

got double pneumonia, when i was up in nj, thought was just a cold i coughed so much i damaged my vocal chords cant speak above a whisper meds have helped but dr will see what happens after another week

flying to california tommorow happy hollidays

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Ive been real sick you all
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Ive been real sick you all
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I hope you get better fast, but ...
by Bill Osler / November 21, 2006 6:25 AM PST

I can't say I'd recommend travel right now. Rest and chicken soup might be more appropriate.

Get well soon.

Collapse -
dr says its ok
by Mark5019 / November 21, 2006 6:27 AM PST

im drinking so much and sucking down ice cream

Collapse -
Take care of yourself, Mark
by MarciaB / November 21, 2006 8:45 AM PST

and get all better. Be careful that you don't overdo it for the Holiday.

--Marcia

Collapse -
Put your feet up, relax,
by Cindi Haynes / November 21, 2006 9:56 AM PST

And have them bring you your food and drink!

Don't overdo (except for the food and drink) Wink

Cindi

Collapse -
Been there, Mark. Ended up with a burst blood vessel in the
by Ziks511 / November 21, 2006 7:46 PM PST

white of one eye. I looked like an unconvinced vampire looking for its next meal.

Please take care of yourself, and since your doctor says it's okay to travel (I was all set to say the same as Dr. Bill) do take the opportunity to rest and recuperate. Remember to take your meds on time, and finish the course of treatment as prescribed. Hope you have access to a Doctor out there as well.

Best of luck and happy recuperating (or as happy as recuperating can be). California is a good place for that.

Rob

Collapse -
finished the meds sunday
by Mark5019 / November 23, 2006 4:40 AM PST

and the flight was good

i have takin pics of the view from my nephews home
he lives on top of the mountains in san jose calif

mind you its beautyfull here

Collapse -
It is pretty out there ...
by Bill Osler / November 23, 2006 6:33 AM PST

When I was at Stanford I used to sometimes drive on a road that ran a ways down the mountains on the peninsula. I don't remember how far north or south the road went, but it was a very pretty drive. I think it was called 'Skyline Drive' near Palo Alto where I picked it up.

Collapse -
Glad you got there safe, Mark.
by SE Moderators / November 23, 2006 10:35 AM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.