Question

itunes says this computer has been previously synced

I am running Snow Leopard and have Itunes 10.6.3 and IOS 5.1.1 Iphone 4, yesterday I plugged in my phone and itunes poped up and says" this computer has been previously synced with an Iphone or other iOS device" this is my personal computer and no one has synced it and I lasted syned my phone August 23th.

Its now asking me to setup a new phone or restore from the August 23rd , I tried restarting but nothing happened so I resorted to clicking restore from last back up and after 20 min of restoring it still shows setup as new phone or restore ( I tried it twice) after I plug in my phone

I have also upgraded to Itunes 10.7 but still face the same problem.

any idea guys and any help is appreciated

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: itunes says this computer has been previously synced
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: itunes says this computer has been previously synced
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Did you read prior discussions about this?
- Collapse -
OMG

OMG it worked thank you very much

I wish I had know this earlier before I click restore from last back up which was a month back

- Collapse -
Answer
running Lion

I mean I am running Lion

CNET Forums