This is not "the cure." It's what I see and what I would change if my PC.
1. Yes, the 60GB is too full. Given a clean W10 install on an 120GB SSD ended with 99GB free, 60GB may not work well since even if you tell apps to install to another drive, stuff still goes to the puny drive.
2. SLI. Yes, it's SLI and the web search seems to point out it can be unstable. Test with a single.
Be sure the latest Nvidia drivers are used or google what version found to be stable.
My view is SLI is for those that accept random hangs and restarts.
-> And the PSU if new looks up to the job. The maximum TDP is about 170.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-670-test-review,3217-15.html found cards that would pull 170.
2a. The GPUs. Gaming? Should be less than max TDP but if you are BITCOIN MINING I worry.
3. SLI (again.) Some motherboards have SLI issues. Be sure the BIOS is their latest.
4. BlueStacks and what other apps can be removed?
Slimdrivers. see item 7.
5. Power Profile. Until stable set all to NONE or NEVER.
6. Turn this off (link follows)
7. Slimdrivers. Remove.
Read "I think I solved the problem " at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20745164760
8. RAM may be in the wrong slots as noted by: Channels #: Single
9. BIOS is current. Good to see.
10. SLI. Again. I see no second PCIe x16 slot so when you pull the second GPU, leave the one in SLOT 0 alone.
11. Free Space: 827 MB on the SSD. That's way too tight. Must be in the GB.
12. DVD Writer. No issue here. But unplug until the machine is stable.
13. PRINTER DRIVER. "HP DeskJet 3630 series Full Feature Software and Drivers system software Manager 40.11 89.8 MB Feb 17, 2017"
Yours looks to be way way way way (keep going) out of date. Just to be sure this isn't messing with you, try latest from HP at:
There's a lot here to digest and my thoughts are the SLI and Slimdrivers are highly suspect but there's a lot of minor work I'd do if this was mine.
Hi everyone. So, I built my PC myself using my tax return this year, not necessarily with the strongest or most advanced tech, but what should still be able to get the job done. Here's my build that I put together using PC Part Picker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Smartbrony/saved/6mBGXL
That about sums up the build. Sorry if I'm lacking some specifics. Basically, my problem is that this computer isn't able to play many of the games that sites say I can run. Usually it'll play a game for a few minutes before starting to lag and, eventually, crashing, requiring me to reboot. After the reboot it'll still tend to lag, unless I leave it alone for a while. The room it's kept in is usually at about 65 degrees Fahrenheit, and I can see all of the fans running while I feel no heat leaving the case, so it shouldn't be overheating.
I've updated all my drivers, first on my own then using SlimDriver, and that didn't change anything. The times I can get to Task Manager before it locks up I've seen my CPU running at 80+%, usually with System using ~25% and System Interrupts using a large portion as well. I've done full scans of my System for any viruses or malware, but to no avail. I've checked to make sure video is set to PCI Express in BIOS, and I've run out of ideas. I'm really scartching my head on this one, and it's driving me up-the-wall crazy.