1. I've had too many Seagate fails over the years.
I am unsure if I can or know how to do this.
2. JAVA. Uninstall if you don't know why you have it.
Java is gone.
3. World Wide Web Publishing Service
I have no idea what this is or how to get rid of it.
4. Keep an eye on KB2267602. It failed, just check it next week.
Its just windows defender, I have Malawarebytes to help me.
5. USB Audio Headset. I had read in the Speccy some USB items and waited to see more. Now that you are using USB audio, I'd check to see if Intel has newer USB drivers for your chipset. I'd do this check at the motherboard maker's website. USB 3.0 drivers not long ago were troublesome.
I got an error saying "The Asmedia USB host controller was not found" when installing drivers
6. I can't tell which version Motherboard is installed. The BIOS date is pretty old and I see this note at the Gigabyte site.
I could not find a driver for windows 10 64-bit
7. DNS Server; Not a biggy. I tend to use a Google DNS but in your list is 192.168.1.1 as a DNS. I'd swap that for 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168.
I have no clue what this is.
Sorry for being clueless, that's mostly why this isn't fixed yet, I guess.
Also I wont get back to you until around 4:00 pm tomorrow -6:00 GMT or US central time