There are a lot of possible causes, so we'll need the following information:
* What operating system do you have? (I'm assuming XP?)
* What program was it? (Include the version.)
* What was the source? (Name the website/server.)
* What program did you use to burn the CD?
* Did you verify the disk integrity after burning?
Let us know more.
I have downloaded an .iso image file of a program. Then I burned it to a CD-R disc. Tried to execute/install the program. Nothing happened. What did I do wrong?