Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Islamic terror against schoolkids

by David Evans / October 7, 2004 12:27 PM PDT

I guess this is the latest tool of these peaceful misunderstood..........

School Warning

Oct. 7, 2004 - Schools in six states in particular are being watched closely based on information uncovered by the U.S. military in Baghdad this summer, law enforcement and education officials told ABC News.

A man described as an Iraqi insurgent involved in anti-coalition activities had downloaded school floor plans and safety and security information about elementary and high schools in the six states, according to officials.

I still say it's only a matter of time before the subhumans start rigging up exploding babies.

DE

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Islamic terror against schoolkids
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Islamic terror against schoolkids
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Islamic terror against schoolkids
by Glenda / October 7, 2004 12:48 PM PDT

Phoenix schools are already on alert:(
Glenda

Collapse -
by C1ay / October 7, 2004 1:23 PM PDT
A man described as an Iraqi insurgent involved in anti-coalition activities had downloaded school floor plans and safety and security information about elementary and high schools in the six states, according to officials.

I'm kind of wondering why this information would be available on the internet?

Collapse -
by David Evans / October 7, 2004 1:33 PM PDT

I don't know. Before the day of Islamic war on the civilized world the floor plans probably wouldn't have been much of a concern to humans. Perhaps the safety and security info was there to comfort parents with kids in the school and was nothing more than "we have 3 security guards on duty during the school day and at all school sponsored events," but I'm just guessing as the article didn't go into what details of any of these things were (or are) available on the net.

DE

Collapse -
by C1ay / October 7, 2004 1:36 PM PDT
Collapse -
by David Evans / October 7, 2004 1:42 PM PDT

Well crap. It's hard to adjust to a world infested with these subhumans intent on killing school kids and blowing things up. Everything we do has to be held close to the vest now, and we need to keep a Glock under the vest too just in case.

DE

Collapse -
David, I understand and sympathize ...
by drpruner / October 7, 2004 3:48 PM PDT

... with your feelings; been there myself. But:

How would the Glock have helped on 9/11/01 or in Russia?

Collapse -
Re: David, I understand and sympathize ...
by Mark5019 / October 8, 2004 1:56 AM PDT

wouldnt but me thinks an armed mitia is better than a non armed one (think french) rifles fired 1 time dropped many times

Collapse -
by Mark5019 / October 8, 2004 1:54 AM PDT

hell i keep my colt in side holster plain site a 44 kinda scares off the beggars Grin

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) 2 Tim 3:1 & 3
by drpruner / October 7, 2004 3:44 PM PDT
Collapse -
"And the world is Safer now", said Bush...
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / October 7, 2004 4:53 PM PDT

So what's up with all the so called "Alarming Warming Warning" then?

Another campaign ads and slogan?

Keep America scared -- Vote for Bush!, is that it?

Holly! Molly! Bushing-Chening should something happen to these schools, "The Safer rant thingy" is nothing but a joke.

Collapse -
"It will be when the enemy is exterminated" said DE
by David Evans / October 7, 2004 8:02 PM PDT

> Holly! Molly! Bushing-Chening should something happen to these schools, "The Safer rant thingy" is nothing but a joke.

Oh puhleeeez! with the situational difficulty with English. Tell me, Was Beslan a Joke? Perhaps some crowds had a laugh, but none of them were real Americans, or Russians, or humans.

And just WHO and WHAT were the subhuman school children murdering attackers? Jewish invaders or Christian crusaders or something? No? Didn't think so.

It seems that all of that kind want Bush to lose this election and are really rooting for Kerry........ hmmmmmmm, wonder why??? lol

DE

Collapse -
Re:
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / October 7, 2004 10:09 PM PDT

Oh puhleeeez! with the situational difficulty with English. Tell me, Was Beslan a Joke? Perhaps some crowds had a laugh, but none of them were real Americans, or Russians, or humans.

And just WHO and WHAT were the subhuman school children murdering attackers? Jewish invaders or Christian crusaders or something? No? Didn't think so.

It seems that all of that kind want Bush to lose this election and are really rooting for Kerry........ hmmmmmmm, wonder why??? lol

DE
Posted by: David Evans

==================================

First of all, let me borrow your famous warning quote, "STOP THE INSULT". Stop the repeated insults of my usage of the English language since you understood every word of it to even respond to it. --- Golden Rule - "Don't do it."

Second, another off topic Beslan issue when we are discussing, "HOW SAFE IS AMERICA" for which you were responding.

Third, since I'm not voting for the Republican Party, obviously I'm voting for a none dictatorial regime change. As far as loosers and winners, we'll just have to wait for the result to unfold in patient. Wink

Last but not least, is America really safe as the monologue continues to wave across the country and the world?

I would think that if the current administrations cares enough for the public's safety, they should be focusing on *Emergency plans* instead of wasting billions of dollars on Kerry Bashing campaign ads. With such effort in mind, they may well persuade the silent voters to go for your representatives and in the same token, the Democratic voters will benefit from such generosity. Wink

Collapse -
Re:
by Glenda / October 8, 2004 1:24 AM PDT
In reply to: Re:

"Third, since I'm not voting for the Republican Party, obviously I'm voting for a none dictatorial regime change. As far as loosers and winners, we'll just have to wait for the result to unfold in patient."

Since you are supposedly Canadian, I should think you won't be voting for EITHER Party!
Glenda

Collapse -
Re:
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / October 8, 2004 9:52 PM PDT

Since you are supposedly Canadian, I should think you won't be voting for EITHER Party!
Glenda

Posted by: Glenda
=============================

When will you ever guess right?

Nevertheless, I hate to disappoint you. Wink

One check mark for Kerry/Edwards please. Wink

Collapse -
Re:
by Mark5019 / October 8, 2004 1:59 AM PDT

dictatorial not in america maybe from your area of your ancestors camel jockeys but in this great land its a free country, so free we have pro terriosts supporters.

Collapse -
Err....I believe the FBI is very interested
by John Robie / October 8, 2004 1:44 PM PDT

in having a look at any "pro terriosts supporters" residing in the US.

Collapse -
Re: "And the world is Safer now", said Bush...
by dirtyrich / October 7, 2004 8:45 PM PDT

I'm assuming that your post is somehow saying that this warning is Bush's fault for
1- provoking the terrorists to attack sites in the US
2- warning the people that an attack might be near

Of course, that stance is ridiculous, because this war was instigated by previous, unprovoked attacks on the US... and warning citizens to be wary is a necessary step to protect our children.
As for all the "warnings" that never seem to develop into true attacks, which I'm assuming you're also complaining about, ever thought that the reason that they don't occur is that our Dept of Homeland Security is doing its job? They're not going to go and announce the successes they've had as it would compromise their resources and make their job harder.

Collapse -
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / October 7, 2004 9:04 PM PDT

I'm assuming.........
Posted by: dirtyrich

=====================

It's your assumption meaning it's what you thought.
:
:
Nevertheless, your post reveals something interesting.

Collapse -
by dirtyrich / October 8, 2004 5:01 AM PDT

Unfortunately I was forced to assume since your posts seemed to be missing much that would make them clear and logical.

Collapse -
Re:
by Chorus-Line A1-QMS / October 8, 2004 10:09 PM PDT

Unfortunately I was forced to assume since your posts seemed to be missing much that would make them clear and logical.

Posted by: dirtyrich
=====================================

You are entitled to fill in the blanks to offer your side of truths and you're satisfied with it. That's all what matters.

Now whether it's convincing and effectively persuasive is another respondents thoughts remained to be heard. Some may choose silence.

I've given you my thoughts on the subject.
Wink

Collapse -
by Mark5019 / October 8, 2004 1:57 AM PDT

and your pro muslum satnce bytes

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!