the zune 3.0 upgrade is fine to download and brings a load of neat little features with it which put that extra little spice on the zune ^^
I have a Zune 80gb from last December and see I can get the software upgrade for 3.0. Is it okay to update the software? My main concerns are if the software is a good upgrade and if there are many bugs in the software... If so I would prefer just to wait because I like my Zune the way it is, so I don't think I have to update it. But, if it is a good update I would like to.