General discussion

Is there any software that does this?

I wonder if there is any software that does the following:
I have a private video.
I have another video not confidential.
I want a program to compare these videos and generate a file from which I can retrieve the video confidential from non-confidential.
Thank you.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Is there any software that does this?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Is there any software that does this?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I'm going with no.

While I've been in, around the CCTV industry for years what you are describing is what I see some come in and ask about because they saw it on CSI or other TV show.

How to gently explain what they saw on TV is not real software at work?
Bob

- Collapse -
It is impossible?

But you think that is a impossible task?

- Collapse -
Far from it.

That was not the question. Also if we could sit and discuss more we've discover why we can't compare frames or scenes with any trivial software.

But certainly possible but who would pay to develop it?
Bob

- Collapse -
An educational challenge.

Thanks for your reply.
I am studying programming and I was thinking of a developing a unique program that did not exist.
Then came the idea.

CNET Forums

Forum Info