Question

Is the iPhone 5 the world's thinnest smartphone?

With 7.6 millimeter frame, is the iPhone 5 the world's thinnest smartphone?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Is the iPhone 5 the world's thinnest smartphone?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Is the iPhone 5 the world's thinnest smartphone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Thanks a lot

It seems that Apple has misled us, Huawei and Oppo may have given us the evidence.

- Collapse -
Answer
hii

Yep! iphone 5 is thinnest and minimum weight smart phone ever.

- Collapse -
Really?

Perhaps we can only say that it's the thinnest and lightest iPhone that Apple has ever made.

- Collapse -
Answer
no

it isnt

- Collapse -
(NT) Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour!
- Collapse -
(NT) its a 1 week argument lol!
- Collapse -
Really ???

Is this thread topic even worth debating ??? This entire thread is an absolute waste of time and space. I want back the 30 seconds I wasted reading the posts.

- Collapse -
You are right, it is not really worth discussing.

that said, I require you, birdmantd, to stop reading right now..............................Good.

Now you have your 30 Seconds back

P

- Collapse -
You are so mean....

...you hurt my feelings. Cry

- Collapse -
Did anyone put out the fire noted above?

That's going to leave a mark.

- Collapse -
OK

Let's just stop discussing this topic and begin to move on.

- Collapse -
How can you say that?

I just started a topic, if you don't like, you can stop reading. If some people feel it's worth discussing, it's enough. A topic can't satisfy everyone. Sorry for wasting your 30 seconds again.

- Collapse -
right

It will automatically be out of discussion once we've discussed it properly.One should not just try to shut anothers thread Happy
Peace.

- Collapse -
Answer
no

many users are disappointed about iphone5.

- Collapse -
Re: disappointed

What I read is that the pre-orders are an absolute record: 2 million in 24 hours, compared with a lousy 1 million for the iPhone 4S. So it seems that - while you maybe right about many users maying be disappointed - many more are enthousiastic enough to spend another $199 (or more).

What are YOU disappointed in? What did YOU expect that wasn't delivered?
Be glad: this disappointment save you $199 (or more). I've seem worse disappointments.

Kees

- Collapse -
ruined by leaks

Perhaps if there were no leaks about the iPhone 5 before the announcement, the new changes of iPhone 5 maybe can give us some surprise. What happened to Apple's secrecy policies?

- Collapse -
Answer
iPhone 5

Yes, iPhone 5 is worlds thinest and light weight smartphone ever i seen.

CNET Forums