2) I see many advances along the lines we are seeing now. Semiconductor/computer tech will continue to become more pervasive in our minute to minute live. Nano tech will bring materials to make existing applications more affordable and new applications immaginable.
3) Technology has benefited our society, most recently, by making communities easier to build. While we may feel more separated from those across the street, we are in constant contact with like minded individuals across the world.
4) Society has benefited from tech since the first guy picked up a rock and figured out how to open clams and feed himself and his community better. But, as in all things in society, there is a price to pay. That first guy smashed his fingers much more than his Luddite fellows.
5) 6) These call for value judgments that one society should not make for another. Perhaps if you define "better"...
I am a collage student taking a research class. I have to collect a little bit of data to do a research paper. My partners and I selected to do our paper on what people think technology is doing to/for human life. If you would please answer one or more of the following questions we would be very very greatful. (Note: this is just a colage paper and will not be published and we will not be making any profit off the paper, aside from what we hope will be an A grade)
1. What is your age group?
0-9, 10-17, 18-21, 22-29, 30-39, 40-49, or 50+
2. What technological advances do you see for the future?
3. In your opinion what ways has technology changed our society?
4. Do you believe society has benefited from technology? why/why not?
5. Do you feel countries with less technology have a better way of life? why/why not?
6. Do you feel countries would benefit from having more technology? why/why not?
Thank you for helping us help you help us all.