Question

Is Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset works withSamsung Galaxy S3

Dear Sir/Madam

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile and interested to buy Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset

Kindly check and guide me whether Nokia Luna Bluetooth is fully compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 in phone calls and music related ..

I ve called to both customer care of Nokia and Samsung but they are not confirming anything in this regard.

I will be grateful to you if you can kindly help me in this.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Is Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset works withSamsung Galaxy S3
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Is Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset works withSamsung Galaxy S3
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: compatible

Why not ask the sales person in the shop?
- If he says no: don't by it.
- If he says yes: say "I'll buy it if you can show it works".

Bluetooth is meant to be a device independent standard. So the chances are good. But the proof of the pudding is in the eatiing.

Kees

- Collapse -
Is Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset works withSamsung Galaxy S3

Dear Sir

Thank you for the guidance.

I have asked the same to the sales person in NOKIA DEALER for bangalore and surprisingly his answer was ;;
they can not confirm this as my mobile is SAMSUNG make they asked me to inquire with SAMSUNG

Then I asked SAMSUNG customer care for guidance.. they said they also cannot answer this as I was asking about NOKIA accessory..

I was helpless with these two then decided to ask an expert forum like CNET.

Can you pls check and guide me..

- Collapse -
Re: head phones

Seems you didn't yet find the right shop with the right pre-sales service. Keep searching.

Kees

CNET Forums