Question

is Nikon D5600 realy worth it?

hi bro.

i do love photography.

i search recently for buying the camera. as i do love nikon brand and im somehow nikon man.
do you think this camera is worthy? do i have better options with this price?

i did read the article about this in local language
رونمایی از دوربین جدید Nikon D5600

would be nice if you have good review about the comparing this camera with it opponent
thanks.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: is Nikon D5600 realy worth it?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: is Nikon D5600 realy worth it?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
The link doesn't work here.

But my thought about photography is "the camera does not take or make the shot." I do find many newer photographers searching for the best camera and forget the basics. My best shot was from a very old camera much less than the 5600, but it is to this day my best shot.

- Collapse -
Answer
Nikon D5600

Of course Nikon D5600 is a good 24.2 mp camera with a flip-out touchscreen. Though 7200 is high in price but I thin D5600 is good choice.

- Collapse -
Worth buying

Nikon cameras are the best one. Its always worth buying it and Nikon D5600 posses 24.2 mp which is good for photography.

- Collapse -
Answer
Good Camera

Really depends on what you're looking to shoot (landscape, portrait, action shots) as well as your budget to really know if it's worth it. But assuming your price range is around $700 or so then while the Nikon D5600 is pretty good I'd prefer the Pentax K70 which has better sensors, speed, and is cheaper though there aren't as many lenses and accessories...

Here's a good list of other entry level DSLRs if you want to try and figure out what would work best for you - https://www.photographytalk.com/photography-articles/7289-top-12-recommended-entry-level-cameras

CNET Forums

Forum Info