1 will the card fit in the case.
2 do you have a 400w+ single rail psu.
I'm buying a new graphics card and I want to know if my computer is compatible with it.
Here are my specs:
- Windows 10
- AMD FM2 A6-6400K Dual Core 3,9 GHz (processor)
- AMD Radeon HD7000 1GB (i don't know)
- MSI A78M E35 (motherboard I think)
- Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB DDR3-1600 (i don't know)
- 1000GB Sata III Harde schijf (harddrive)
The graphics card I want to buy is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 950.
Does anyone know if the graphics card would be compatible with my computer?