Question

iPhone 6 128 GB, iPhone 6s 16 GB or Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB?

Would you get iPhone 6 128 GB, iPhone 6s 16 GB or Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB? Why?

(I might be able to get 6s 64 GB but kind of unlikely...still negotiating with mom)

I need to use this phone for a long time

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: iPhone 6 128 GB, iPhone 6s 16 GB or Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: iPhone 6 128 GB, iPhone 6s 16 GB or Samsung Galaxy S6 32 GB?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Given the continued Android security issues.
- Collapse -
iphone 6 or 6s

I see. Would you get the 6 or 6 plus or 6S then?

- Collapse -
For me,

I like the standard 6 form. The plus is a bit much size for phone. But if I wanted a phablet, the bigger the better. I did own a BLU HD 6 for a time. Pretty nice small computer concept.

- Collapse -
Answer
S6

Definitely S6. Don't cage your life by going for iPhone 6. Get an S6 with 128 GB storage option. Enough for next 1 year life.

- Collapse -
No S6 for me. Why?

CNET Forums