General discussion

iPad Help, looking for a women's iPad case.

My dad bought me an iPad last month at best buy, but I dont like the rubber case that he purchased it with. Any of the girls or guys on the forum that can give a sense of direction on where I can find a leather ipad case? I went back to best buy, but they don't seem to have much of a collection for women. I also checked online for a women's case, but I am not convinced they are made of real leather. I welcome any person that has bought a case that they are happy with. Please post any pics or the brand, or where you bought your ipad case.

Thanks everyone! have a merry Christmas.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: iPad Help, looking for a women's iPad case.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: iPad Help, looking for a women's iPad case.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
good luck!

i'm looking for one too. i purchased one from amazon and it was completely fake leather. it had a horrible smell.

- Collapse -
This is what is have
http://www.goincase.com/ipad/

I have the "grip" in black it is made of soft silicon but mine does not have the bumps in the photo. It is very good & heavy but protect my iPad very well, I have dropped my iPad a few times on the hardwood floors no problem. When not in use I have a red "Casecrown" made to be used for netbooks but it fits just right & has a pocket, it has memory foam inside for added protection, unlike most out there.

You have two options out there, cool looking but provides little to no real protection or dull & boring but protects. I picked option 2, I do not feel like shelling out another $800.
- Collapse -
Edit... "This is what I have"...

Dumb auto fill....

From my iPad Silly Grin

- Collapse -
Luxury leather iPad cases at Capuletlondon.com
- Collapse -
iPad Leather Folio.

Thank you so much. I emailed them to see if they are available in the US. I have been surfing at Amazon and Overstock, and I had never seen such a deep assortment. Good review. Well I was impressed with the Incipio iPad case, however I wanted to see what other iPad cases were out there so I headed to Amazon and Overstock. I did find a impressive assortment of other brands like Otterbox, Incase, Mivizu, Belkin, Speck. I even found some real trendy brands like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Donna Karan and even Issey Miyake. While the assortment is deep and wide, I was still looking for a clean, sophisticated design with an elegant appeal to simplism. After review all the brands, I settled for Mivizu. The have great customer reviews, the product has well design and meaningful layout that serves it's us and purpose. I found an iPad case that delivered on all my requirements, including delivering a great value against some of the other competing brands. I do like, but I instead choose something a little more minimalist with clean contours and outlines. Here is what I have ordered in the meantime. http://www.amazon.com/Mivizu-iPad-Black-Leather-Folio/dp/B00422L39E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qlEnable=1&qid=1294018021&sr=8-3-catcorr&searchContext=B00422L37G,B00422L376,B00422L39E

- Collapse -
Capulet iPad cases

Hi,

Capulet ship internationally, including to the US.I think if you're looking for an iPad case that makes a fashion statement in an elegant and stylish way, then these will fit the bill.

CNET Forums

Forum Info