Question

iOS6 on iPad

Since installing iOS6, I can no longer update apps nor can I download new apps. I have reset time as suggested by iTunes rep but this did not fix problem. Am also getting error message "cannot connect to iTunes".

Thanks for any suggestions.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: iOS6 on iPad
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: iOS6 on iPad
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
(NT) Can you connect to anything?
- Collapse -
Yes can connect to Internet

Yes, I can connect to Internet, receive email, etc, just cannot update apps nor download new ones, and cannot connect to iTunes .

- Collapse -
When all else fails.....

.........contact Apple for tech support.

- Collapse -
Did you reboot after installing os6?

I would try completely powering off the iPad.

CNET Forums