The site loads correctly for me so I'd try this:
* Go Start->Run and type in cmd to get to the command prompt.
* Type in ipconfig to view the current connection information.
* Type in ipconfig /release (with the space) to release the IP address.
* Type in ipconfig /renew (with the space) to request a new IP address.
* Type in ipconfig to view the new connection information.
You may very well be reassigned the same IP address, but this may resolve the issue...try the site again. If not you can try to acquire a different IP address by unplugging you cable modem for at least 30 minutes. Whether or not it will work depends on the procedures set in place by your cable provider.
If you still cannot connect to the site I'd log onto another computer and try contacting them through their feedback form. It may be that they are blocking your IP address for some reason.
When I tried to go to the Firewallcx website I got this error message "Invalid IP used "Please help Windows 2000 service pack 4 and some (about 30 or more ) hotfix .AVG Spybot both Firefox and IE give this error.(Cable modem )
Thank you for your precious time and advice .