General discussion

internet marketing

hi everyone im trying to improve my advertising and marketing. i get plenty of hits to my site but no sales. if you get a chance check out my site and let me know what im doing right or wrong.www.rbohlenterprises.ws

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: internet marketing
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: internet marketing
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Long list

- site loads slow
- site looks very amature
- Changing of text color annoying and hard to read
- All the links/ads/images on the front page don't make me want to buy
- The links at teh top don't drive me into the site (why go to page 2? what the heck is on page 2?)

I could go further, but until those major items are addressed, there really isn't much of a point.

I only looked at the site quick and saw those glaring issues. If you were going to buy vitamins and nutritional supplemants would you shop at your site based on appearance or somewhere like these:
http://www.gnc.com
http://www.evitamins.com

With a brick and mortar store I am going to shop at a store that looks nice and I feel comfortable with. I am not going to go down some dark ally and get my vitamins from a store with hand made signs that doesn't look like it has been cleaned in forever.

To draw the comparison, your site looks like someone who has a van in the parking lot of an abandoned gas station with a sign that says, "Vitamins Here". I don't know if what you are selling is safe or if you will even be there tomorow if I have a problem with the product.

- Collapse -
Looked a little closer

I just looked a little closer at your site and noticed some of the banner ad junk you have on the bottom of your page deals with link exchange/click/surf traffic. This would be why you are getting hits with no sales too. These hits are from people that are just looking to drive traffic to their site. They aren't interested in your product, just interested in getting credit for clicking on your link.

- Collapse -
website

thanks for your help. do you have any suggestions. Ive tried taffic exchanges for 8 months time to move on to something else. thanks agian. god bless...............richard

- Collapse -
analytics

having some kind of tracking like Google analytics will help you understand what your traffic is doing.

in a typical site, having 3% of your visitors place orders is good. only 1% of them will pay for the order.

so the more traffic the better.

i've suggested this site to others http://www.97thfloor.com/

this guy writes a lot of good stuff for online marketing.

hope it helps,

- Collapse -
need more order

The site needs to be better organized. I'm not really sure what you're trying to sell. There are icons and links everywhere. You need to make sure that visitors direct their attention to what you want them to see. At this point, I have no idea what you want me to look at.

- Collapse -
Internet Marketing

Internet marketing is the only function that ensures success to any website. you can gather more information for our wesite. Our online marketing experience of more than 7 years has eventually equipped our teams with a very important ability of managing change and updating our marketing tools to match the consumer behavior.

--------------------------

gillberk

”http://www.drivenwide.com”

CNET Forums

Forum Info