General discussion

Intellectual frustrations......?

Hello. I went to a Revenue Canada's web site today..hoping to find an email address I could contact to get information about my file.

I do not have ready access to a phone at the moment..so I thot I just might look for an email contact address of some sort..so I could go about communicating with someone to discuss my file.

Apparently..that sort of thot processing is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY..NOT HOW THIS WORLD WORKS AT ALL!

Mentally..I believe that if the internet is good for anything..that would be on the top of the list...COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PEOPLE with one party wanting something...and the other..with the internet as a simple communications medium.... providing the requested information.

Any ideas whether that should or will change? Any ideas about how someone who could go about changing that before growing old?

Thanks for any and all responses
Bye
P.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Intellectual frustrations......?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Intellectual frustrations......?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) file?
- Collapse -
Dossier?

Aren't those said to contain bad stuff?

- Collapse -
After you make voice/face to face contact
- Collapse -
Response

Hello. Thanks for the response. I am also just thinking generally. If I have 'any' questions associated with 'government' of some sort..to have the opportunity to contact someone who works there by email to be directed to or get any information that I might want.

Thanks
Bye
SC

CNET Forums