You can try here:
or google for disassembly intstructions
for your make and model.
A word of warning:
- Don't touch any cables or wireing with bare
hands. (they don't like oil from hands)
- ground yourself
- make a written diagram and drawing of where
each screw goes and write down the order you
- remove all power sources (plug/battery)
- remove all auxiliary accessories and ram
- use scotch tape for all small parts and screws
so they don't get lost.
And if you're luckly you'll *ONLY* end up with
one or two extra screws at the end of your project.
Can anyone help me with step by step instructions on pulling apart and reassembeling my Averatec notebook. Right now its not working at all so if I mess it up more it really doent matter. I bought a replacement but would like to use the old one to learn how some of the insides work.