I figured this out some days before, and successfully done it today.
Here is a very easy solution on how to install this game:
WARNING: This steps require messing up your system configuration, unless you know what you're doing and you take your own risks, TOTALLY DON'T DO IT. I can't assume any responsabilities for the advice I give.
1. Reboot you PC and enter BIOS SETUP menu. Refer to your Motherboard manual to to that.
2. Somehow, find CPU Configuration tab. Manual will help here again.
3. Disabe Hyper Threading Feature.
4. Reboot and try to install again, it may work.
5. If it still doesn't work, try this steps:
a) Open your Case, find memory modules, remove all of them, leaving only one (this should help if you have larger than 1GB total memory).
b) Configure your BIOS SETUP this way:
CPU Host Frequency: Manual value (set it to a half of current value, it will emulate slower CPU)
Spread Spectrum: Disabled
Max CPUID Value Limit: Enabled
Hyper Threading: Disabled
c) Save, reboot and install. Now it really has to work.
6. Once you installed, turn off again your PC and place back memory modules you removed (if you did), and enter BIOS SETUP. LEAVE EVERYTHING JUST AS IT WAS BEFORE; save and restart. The game should run perfectly.
7. Don't come on me if you messed your system