Sorry but try the http://forums.cnet.com/5208-19680_102-0.html?threadID=350349&tag=forums06;forum-threads post since I couldn't list the enormous choices you have at that price range.
I'm in the market for a new laptop and I want your advice/knowledge on which laptop is best suited for me.
- I multitask a lot (music, internet, videos, etc.)
- Not a big gamer
- My substitute for gaming is movies/videos
- I want it to be fast, efficient, reliable
- Size is not a big factor
- Prefer a large hard drive
- DVD Burner/Reader
- Good and comfortable design/style
Price Range: $700-1000
I want a laptop that will last me, so I wouldn't have to go out and buy a new one in 4 or 5 years.
Am I missing anything else ?