Windows Legacy OS forum

General discussion

In Need Of Help

by syndicate.01 / September 8, 2006 4:27 AM PDT
I am a university student, whom at one point in time, was able to use 'incredimail', for all of my creative mail needs, as well as sending and recieveing mail.. That was until 4 days ago, the webmaster decided to put the kabosch on my using this email client software so I can't use it, anymore... I can still load it, yes, but I do not get the ''open'' box, that allows me to see what email I have in my account, [gmail, mail account] nor am I able to compose letters & send them off....... I still get the orange icon envelope, along with the friendly female greeting voice, but that is as far as it goes.... I was wondering if anybody can please tell me if there is any other kind of free email client software i can use that is similar to incredimail you can tell me of?.... If so: Please let me know: I would most sincerely appreciate your help.....

Sindicate League
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: In Need Of Help
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: In Need Of Help
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I bet they read this article.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 8, 2006 4:32 AM PDT
In reply to: In Need Of Help
Collapse -
by syndicate.01 / September 8, 2006 5:42 AM PDT

Okay: So your not all that smart and can't give me answer to what I ask: No need to be angry and load off on me, due because of your lack of intelligence..

Collapse -
Good way to get help,
by Ed Bellah / September 8, 2006 6:50 AM PDT
In reply to: R.Pruitt

just keep on being sarcastic, ticked off and extremely rude. People will flock to help you knowing how you appreciate their assistance.

Collapse -
by syndicate.01 / September 9, 2006 4:28 AM PDT
In reply to: Good way to get help,

Collapse -
See if from their view so you can...
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 8, 2006 7:38 AM PDT

Find out if you can get it to work again with their help.

But it seems they hold the keys, not you.

If you take that tone to them, it's likely you'll lose more ground.

Collapse -
re: #3
by syndicate.01 / September 9, 2006 4:29 AM PDT

Collapse -
How to deal with IT staff...
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 9, 2006 5:14 AM PDT
In reply to: re: #3

Is useful to know about. Only when you know your opponent's position can you begin to negotiate with them.

Collapse -
by syndicate.01 / September 9, 2006 4:27 AM PDT

Mimicing, like a parakeet, er?....

Collapse -
cognitive skills courses online
by dennisadelman / September 9, 2006 6:10 AM PDT
In reply to: RE#2

This has got to be the worst case of "biting the hand" that ive seen since sitting down at a pc 6 months ago.

All that guy did was tell you why it`s a good idea to be using plain text.Why the hell would he have been getting "angry" with you.....Cause your messing other peoples pc`s up????......NAAAA,He DONT care young un.He was giving you good advice.

Let me tell you something...ive probably learned more about these things in 6 months than most will in a lifetime and it`s places like this and people like your imaginery "mister angry" that ive got to thank for that.

If you cant take advice without throwing your dolly out the pram then im afraid all you`ll ever be doing is using your pc to color little pictures in. IF you dont know how to find a simple e-mail program on your own THEN you better start adopting a better tone young un or you`ll never get no-where

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?