Image editing

How to get a translucent overlay on a part of image?

Discussion is locked
Reply to: Image editing
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Image editing
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Sadly there is no exact answer.

My bet is Paint.NET (available for free at can do this. Try it?

- Collapse -
Adobe can do!!!

The best photo editing software is adobe photoshop. It will you a lot

- Collapse -
Image editing site is best fro photo editing.

CNET Forums