General discussion

If The Casey Anthony prosecution wants a conviction,all.....

they need to do is play this song for the jury:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqW1HRdlsKE

I saw "The Oaks" perform this live in '96 and it was a "heart melter",they got a standing 'O'.

The part in the lyrics that strikes hardest:

"When I look down to those trusting eyes,that look to me,I realize,there's love that I can't buy".A parent that violates that trust deserves the death penalty.

As a grandpa who lost a 2yr old in a drowning accident,I take a most great offense to the defence's claim,I could see the G/father's heart was broken by watching him testify.He did nothing to the child or his daughter.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: If The Casey Anthony prosecution wants a conviction,all.....
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: If The Casey Anthony prosecution wants a conviction,all.....
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I haven't really followed this case, but.....

.....from what I've seen and read, it should be a slam-dunk. The only curiosity to me is why it took this long to bring her to trial.

- Collapse -
Even from Canada and as a true blue hater of HLN which I

watch only as the channels fly by, I'd say she doesn't have a hope. Regrettably some of the information still leaks through, and I wish it didn't. I once advocated a sort of Devil's Island for child molesters, Alcatraz in Lake Superior about 10 miles from shore. If there's a small island about 10 feet square next door, she can have it. No door, just a hatch on the roof.

- Collapse -
The sorrows of grandparents

That's something that usually isn't considered much when daughters kill or abort the grandchildren. I'd hate to be in that father/grandfather's position.

CNET Forums