I want to use my Mac Monitor on a PC

I have been looking for an adapter female mini display port to male hdmi. All I can find is the opposite. Anyone know of any adapters like that or setups so I can use it?

Discussion is locked
Reply to: I want to use my Mac Monitor on a PC
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I want to use my Mac Monitor on a PC
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Maybe it needs

Maybe you run a cable to the adapter? Let's say you found a male mini display to female HDMI. That may plug into the monitor and then a HDMI cable plugs into the PC and the adapter.

- Collapse -
As Bob suggested,
- Collapse -
Thanks. My bet is they have the MiniDisplayPort cable.

CNET Forums