General discussion

I quit

Carlsberg workers strike against drinking limit

Danish company's new rules state workers can only drink beer in the canteen during the lunch break

IF I was a CEO, THEN only drink at Business lunch...But I'm on the production line and responsible for quality control.....It's my job.
Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: I quit
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I quit
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clearly a case of lack of concern over quality. If you were

in a coalmine there'd be methane explosions. This is a serious issue.

Rob

- Collapse -
To white-bread. Posts deleted.

I've just deleted 2 of your posts. The one here was not relevant, and the thread you started, no links, no idea what you were posting about.

Mark

CNET Forums