General discussion

I phone portable speakers

I looking for a good rugged portable speaker system for my I Phone. I'll be using it mostly in a golf cart any recommendations?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: I phone portable speakers
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I phone portable speakers
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
iphonespeakerreviews site is best

if you want really a good and smart design portable speaker for your iphone so i recommended you the best site where you can watch or buy speaker also for you iphone.

iphonespeakerreviews

- Collapse -
Addressing the "Not Designed to Work with iPhone" issue?

Where is iphonespeakerreviews? How in depth do they go? I have a specific issue:

It's one thing to post reviews of units that can play with iPod and iPhone, but my iPhone 4 tends to put up the irritating "Not designed to work with iPhone" message. It does not happen every time the phone is connected through it's 30 pin docking port but often enough to make most iPhone speaker systems undesirable. It will be playing then make it's "beep" and bring up the message and play stops. You can reset it, but the message keeps coming back until it's simply not worth it. Does not happen with iPod classic.

Does the iphonesspeakerreviews site (whereever it is) comment on that? Are there units that apple recognizes as DESIGNED to work with iPhone? I ask because most "compatible" units still bring up that message.

- Collapse -
You may want to get your computer checked out.

The underlying tone of your post would indicate that it has lost the capability to use a search engine like Google.

When you get it fixed, try putting that name into Google and prepare to be amazed that it is the top hit.

Had the original poster put the full link in, it would have been deleted as advertising.

P

- Collapse -
Found the site without difficulty once it was listed as www.

However, I find that many units listed as being iPhone compatible still bring up the "Not Made to work with Iphone" alert. Perhaps most of them do when docked. I cannot tell if it is a problem with the phones or the units...I have 2 iphone 4 and a 3gs and all do the same thing with bose, logitech and a bunch of other things that are listed as "compatible" which makes me skeptical about "iPhone Compatible" ratings.

CNET Forums