Laptops forum

General discussion

I need to buy a 7510GX with PAYPAL! do u know a e-store?

by djtabu / August 24, 2005 12:19 PM PDT

Hi friends!
I'm from Brasil, and my friend is in LA, and i want to buy a note and ship to his house in LA.. But i'm not finding a online store that accept PAYPAL and have the Gateway 7510GX..

Do u know a online store that have the 7510gx and works with paypal?

thanks friends!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I need to buy a 7510GX with PAYPAL! do u know a e-store?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I need to buy a 7510GX with PAYPAL! do u know a e-store?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
nice choice. i like mine! nt.*
by mike03 / August 24, 2005 1:10 PM PDT

Collapse -
Best buy website carries Gateway (and retail)
by KenSanramon / August 24, 2005 1:35 PM PDT

Best Buy stores carry Gateway products so see if the model you want is located at

If so you may be able to pay via credit card and your friend could pick it up at the retail store.

Or your friend could buy it and bring it to you.

At any rate, Paypal is mostly for E-bay or other sites that are not as reliable as getting it from a large US retail store like Best buy or from the manufacturer directly.

Check the Gateway site also directly........

Collapse -
yes i know
by nikkey / September 11, 2005 1:38 AM PDT

I am afraid of fraudsters so before i help you i will need you to give me your paypal info for me to know if you truely have a paypal account.

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?