General discussion

I need My personal license key for my mp-3

I have download ultra Mp-3 but i need the personal license key in order my mp-3 can work well.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: I need My personal license key for my mp-3
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I need My personal license key for my mp-3
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Tell a bit more.

Were you asking for a key or did you pay and not get a key?

Bob

- Collapse -
Ultra mp3 license needed

somebody please tell me wear i can the software license

- Collapse -
sir i need ultra mp3 license code for my n70 nokia mobile

sir please help me to run my ultra mp3 in my n70 mobile. i down loaded this from one shope but they didnot entered the key.

Message was edited by: admin to remove email address

- Collapse -
Thread locked...

Ultra MP3 is a shareware application meaning unlock codes/license keys cannot be freely shared, they must be purchased. As a result I am locking this thread.

John

CNET Forums

Forum Info