Attention: The forums are currently placed on Read Only.

Thank you for visiting the CNET forums. Our site is currently undergoing some maintenance. During this period (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT,) you can read the forums content, however posting in the forum will not be available. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

Mac Applications forum

General discussion

i need help with Toast Titanium

by mobomo / February 5, 2006 11:57 AM PST

Hi,
i'm using a mac g4, with an external lacie dvd writer. I have Toast Titanium 6...when i start the program it asks for my name, company and the CD key number, all of which i give; however, the continue key does not light-up...i can't go forward. A friend told me to scroll through the terms and condition list, but this didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas?
cheers...
...Michael.

Discussion is locked
Collapse -
Errors
by lampietheclown / February 5, 2006 3:18 PM PST

Toast thinks that what you are entering is not a valid key, or entry.

When they ask for a company or something like that, don't leave it blank. Sometimes once on the spacebar is enough. Other times you need to actually put "something" in the text field.

If you are copy-pasting the Key in, make sure you didn't put a space in front of the first char or after the last. Same with other fields.

If you are typing the key in, try swapping the letter O and the zero, or the letter L and the one.

Still won't let you in?

Call or e-mail Roxio

Lampie

Collapse -
thank you
by mobomo / February 5, 2006 9:07 PM PST
In reply to: Errors

hi,
i carefully re-read the CD key, and relised i had mistaken a '5' for a 'S'...thanks for your help.
Michael

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!