Speakeasy forum

General discussion

I have decided to concede that terrorism,Bush et al

by gearup / July 15, 2005 2:59 AM PDT

including Rove and Rice are all the fault of the Clintons. The problem is then,where do we go from here?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I have decided to concede that terrorism,Bush et al
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I have decided to concede that terrorism,Bush et al
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Still wrong about the cause of terrorism...
by dirtyrich / July 15, 2005 7:41 AM PDT
Collapse -
I thought the awful Florida hurricane season last year....
by Josh K / July 17, 2005 6:00 AM PDT

....was Clinton's fault too.

Devil

Collapse -
In today's world............
by Mac McMullen / July 17, 2005 6:34 AM PDT

.....if ten people read that in the paper or heard
it on TV, half of them would accept it, without
ever wondering how it could be. Unfortunately.

Collapse -
It is SO easy to smear someone these days
by Josh K / July 18, 2005 2:41 AM PDT

Example: I start a rumor that Bill Clinton's name was found in Heidi Fleiss's client list. Someone picks it up and asks Clinton to comment. He denies it emphatically. Within minutes Drudge posts "CLINTON DENIES RUMOR THAT HE FREQUENTED BROTHEL" and the damage is done.

Collapse -
And Rove has perfectred the technique
by gearup / July 18, 2005 5:59 AM PDT

with a few in here have piocked up on!

Collapse -
Get real
by Evie / July 18, 2005 6:01 AM PDT

He HAD heard it. It WAS true. Of course that doesn't matter I guess. He was ASKED a question and responded truthfully. You have a problem with that?

Collapse -
Yeah ...
by Evie / July 18, 2005 6:14 AM PDT

... that's how the supposed mainstream press ends up reporting on crimes that which they themselves represent never occurred in no uncertain terms in court documents. That's how they end up reporting that Cheney sent Wilson and just wanted to smear him when he didn't return with the answers they wanted -- when as we all now know, he never did.

McClellan remains correct, that the assertion that Rove had anything to do with the outing of Plame as accused is ridiculous -- Remember? He supposedly CALLED journalists to leak classified info when THEY called him on non-related topics and then asked him about Wilson's mission and Plame's role. In account after account after account it is abundantly clear -- even to the NYT at some level -- that this is a non-crime. If anyone outed Plame or endangered her life it was her publicity-hound husband -- and, of course, Plame herself for then going public in Vanity Fair.

Collapse -
White House smears...
by J. Vega / July 18, 2005 11:39 AM PDT

Notice that the Democrats are trying to charge the White House of "smear"? Remember "trailer park trash" directed against a woman who tried to tell something that Clinton had done to her, Josh?

Collapse -
Some of the worst of those that I remember;
by Kiddpeat / July 18, 2005 2:27 PM PDT

The semen stained dress.

"I never had sex with that woman."

It depends on what the meaning of the word is is.

George Bush was appointed, not elected.

President Clinton transferred strategic missle technology to communist China.

You see Josh? The Democrats practically invented to technique you describe, and Bill Clinton was its master.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Nixon-AGnew,Nixon-Agnew,North et al....
by gearup / July 18, 2005 10:24 PM PDT
Collapse -
Vince Foster was murdered
by Josh K / July 19, 2005 12:24 AM PDT

Bill Clinton was a drug runner.

Bill Clinton fathered a child by a prostitute.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

I think your memory is either faulty or just a bit selective.

Collapse -
So tell us, Josh...
by J. Vega / July 19, 2005 3:13 PM PDT

So tell us, Josh, exactly who in the Bush White House made those 3 charges that you mentioned?
Oh, for "Trailer Park Trash" in the Clinton years it was James Carville.
Your memory is a bit selective yourself.

Collapse -
I never said...
by Josh K / July 20, 2005 1:10 AM PDT
In reply to: So tell us, Josh...

...anyone in the Bush White House made those charges. I was refuting KP's rather silly (and really, REALLY ironic) claim that Bill Clinton invented that kind of thing.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) BORK,BORK,BORK
by duckman / July 18, 2005 10:57 PM PDT
Collapse -
Take a close look at the Iraq videos and
by drpruner / July 19, 2005 9:17 AM PDT

you'll think the bombers are being equipped by the Japanese car companies.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!