Samsung forum

Rant

I hate samsung!!!!!!!!!

by starlite7721 / April 29, 2011 10:41 AM PDT

If i must say your service is piss poor at its best.

I bought a 50inch plasma(model #pn50c550) on Feb 27, 2011. On April 11 we lost the picture and developed a crack on the bottom of the screen. we still had sound. I called hhgregg and they told me to call samsung. after meny calls samsung said i caused the crack and refuses to fix it. which is crap. why would i wont to go through all this messes. i have better things to do than this. since then we have gota new tv. i just want my money back. I WILL NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE OWN ANOTHER SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE CONTACTED THE BBB. AND IF I NEW A LAWYER I WILL GET ONE. MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM I JUST WANT RESPECT WHICH I GUESS THE PEOPLE AT SAMUNG DONT HAVE.

TRACTIONS #4008144389

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I hate samsung!!!!!!!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I hate samsung!!!!!!!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I hate samsung!!!!!!!!!
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 29, 2011 1:49 PM PDT

Anonymous,

Collapse -
Thanks
by starlite7721 / April 29, 2011 8:13 PM PDT
Thanks for the help. I will not give up without a fight. We did nothing to the tv.
Collapse -
status
by sadtv / May 18, 2011 1:09 PM PDT
In reply to: Thanks

Have you heard anything? I'm having the same issue.

Collapse -
HATE 'EM
by enricosss / July 7, 2011 3:13 AM PDT

the worst and most useless customer service ever. I should never deviated from my Panasonic plasma, this will be the last Samsung product I ever buy

Collapse -
I hate Samsung too
by AmyGrets / November 21, 2011 3:05 AM PST

I am fixing my plasma tv for the third time in 16 months for the SAME issue. My fuse blows on the power board and it seems the repair is only a temporary fix as the service tech has told me since he's been replacing the same fuses for pretty much of all his other samsung owners. He said to "call him when it happens again." Well, it happened again.

My advice, do not buy Samsung as it's a known issue and they are choosing to ignore it and acting like I'm the only customer who has ever brought this issue to their attention. Hello Amazon.com ratings and reviews? Have they even looked at them?

I'm counting my losses this time and buying a different brand. Any suggestions?

Collapse -
I hate Samsung Too!!!!
by maquesquifo / December 12, 2011 11:10 AM PST
In reply to: I hate Samsung too

My story is similar but with a cellular phone... The cellular is a Crap!!!!!
When i call the support center.. they just told me... "try to do other things"... and... "try to download a third software because you (me), must do what the cellular phone can do... sorry"

I really do not understand how they exist!!!!

Collapse -
We all hate them
by Omeon / December 12, 2011 1:57 PM PST
In reply to: I hate Samsung Too!!!!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!