Oh, and if you need more info, let me know. I'll give you what I can
Hey. I actually have been having some problems with my laptop lately and no matter who I take it to (Geek Squad, local repair shops), I cant seem to get a strait answer out of anyone, so I'm hoping someone could give me some sort of answer of what could be wrong.
So pretty much, a week ago, my Toshiba M305D-S4831 began messing up. One moment it was working perfectly, then after I tried waking it up from its sleep it had a blank white screen that would not go away no matter what I did. So I found out that the LCD light had gone out and I had the screen replaced. But now, my laptop is acting even weirder. Now 95% of the time when I try to turn on my laptop, it just powers on, the LED lights come but then it powers off right away, then it tries to reboot itself and it'll continue in this pattern until the battery dies. The other 5% of the time, the laptop turns on successfully, but only if the screen is at a certain angle (the repeated on and off cycle also happens frequently at this angle as well but will sometimes successfully turn on at one point).
I know it cant be a virus either since I have Norton and I ran a virus scan just a few days before the problem. Other than that, I really dont know whats going on with my laptop, and I have to go back to school in a few days and will really need one.
Does anyone know what the problem could be? Do you think I should repair this one or just get a new laptop altogether?
I know this is was a long post, so thanks for bearing with it, and thank you so much in advance for helping me out.