Rant

I don't want my shrimp healthy,I want them dead.......

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: I don't want my shrimp healthy,I want them dead.......
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I don't want my shrimp healthy,I want them dead.......
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) Your title reminds me of "Charlie the Tuna" commercials
- Collapse -
I'm reminded of an interesting story...

I used to frequent "Butch's Seafood" in Westwood,NJ every Fri several years ago.The guy had a boat,was from Maine and had the store in NJ.He had the absolute best fish/shell fish I've ever had.

I walk in this one Fri to get a couple of Grey Sole filets and happened to cast a glance at the back wall and said:"OMG Butch,*** is that and will you sell it to me??"

He laughed and said:"that's 'Earl',I caught him a while back and keep him around for conversation.I might sell him if the price was right but I don't think you could afford him."

Earl was the largest Lobster I had ever seen,he was a tight fit in his 55gal 4ft long aquarium!This ****** would have fed a family of 10!

Butch said he never weighed Earl but he guessed about 25lbs and said he must have been 25-30yrs old at the least.

Butch closed shop and I don't know what happened to Earl.He was probably too tough to eat anyway.

- Collapse -
I heard he got his own show.
Happy
- Collapse -
How did the motivate the shrimp?

What was the incentive that would made the shrimp walk?

THEN they could use that to get the shrimp to walk to the shore and right to the processing plant....No need for all those shrimp boats.

That would be a worthy study.

- Collapse -
(NT) Show it the boiling saucepan.
- Collapse -
Away from the boiling saucepan

into the processing plant?

(out of the frying pan, into the fire?)

We'll have to commission a study on the feasibility of having a boiling saucepan on the ocean floor to frighten the shrimp towards the shore. Wink

More money well spent.

- Collapse -
Source of heat to boil under water:

Fukushima redux.

- Collapse -
(NT) I'm glowing with anticipation.

CNET Forums